For Individuals and Families:
1. Individual or Family Insurance (limited selection of carriers)
No Qualifying Event Qualifying Event
Find out what a Qualifying Event is for Individual/Family Insurance?
Accident Plans, Critical Illness, Hospital Reimbursement, Income Protector, Life Insurance
Free Quote for Affordable Health Insurance
Lay and Williams Insurance Services
specializes in individual and employee group health insurance.
For individual or group insurance quotes please call us at 817-451-8783.
Due to all the changes under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
it is important for us to get some information before we can confidently issue you a quote you can depend on.
– No physical exam
– No Medical Questions, No Turndowns
– No Waiting Period for Pre-Existing Conditions including stroke, heart problems and diabetes
– Lowest Rates Available – you can not get a lower rate for your health insurance
Top Flight Insurance Companies including Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, Scott & White Health Plan, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna and Humana
Qualifying Events to be able to purchase health insurance outside of the open enrollment period:
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR SPECIAL ENROLLMENT PERIOD (SEP)?
Must have a “YES” answer to Qualify.
See if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
Did you or anyone in your household lose qualifying health coverage in the past 60 days OR do you expect anyone in your household to lose coverage in the next 60 days?
Did any of the following apply to you or anyone in your household in the past 60 days?
Changes in household size:
· Got married in the past 60 days
· Got married
· Had a baby in the past 60 days
· Adopted a child or had a child placed with you for foster care in the past 60 days
· Got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance in the past 60 days
· Got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance
· Death in the past 60 days
Changes in residence or income:
· Changed your primary place of living in the past 60 days
· Had a change in income in the past 60 days
Changes in status:
· Gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S. in the past 60 days
· Gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
· Was released from incarceration (detention, jail, or prison) in the past 60 days
Are you a member of a federally recognized tribe, or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder?
Additional Benefit Plans for Individuals and Families
Critical Illness Plans:
Health Protector Doctor and Hospital:
Income Protector (Accident Only):
See what our clients are saying about us.
|Lay and Williams Insurance Services has been serving the Texas health insurance market for over 30 years. While our primary location is in Fort Worth, our clients reside throughout Texas including Dallas, Arlington, Richardson, Plano, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Amarillo, Brownsville, Austin, Corpus Christi, Garland, Lubbock, Irving, Laredo, Pasadena and Conroe. Utilizing our related divisions and product lines, we are able to offer state of the art technology while maintaining the much valued personal touch. Confused and overwhelmed with shopping for health insurance? Have you tried .gov, the health insurance exchange marketplace or any of the insurance company websites? Do you need help deciding which medical insurance plan is right for you? Get free health insurance quotes from the leader in affordable Texas medical insurance quotes (see above). We can help you save money. We are also authorized to assist you in calculating your potential subsidy and applying on the marketplace for that subsidy. Don’t get frustrated with the exchange. Call us. Did you know:* Prices for health insurance are fixed by law. No one can offer you a lower price for the same product.
* Individual/family health insurance plans are month to month so you can cancel anytime with no annual commitment.
* Agents are free of charge to you. There are no increased costs or extra fees involved when you work through a licensed agent.
* Independent agents are contracted with multiple insurance companies allowing them to quote you all the major carries at one time. This saves you money and time. Lay and Williams Individual and Family Health Insurance, as your authorized agent, brings you the choice from all the insurance companies in Texas including Aetna, Assurant, Blue Cross of Texas (BCBSTX), Cigna, Golden Rule, Humana and United Healthcare. Whether you are seeking to cover yourself, your family, your student or only need Temporary Short Term Health Insurance, Lay and Williams, your authorized agency, has the product for you. Be sure to get your free health insurance quotes. These personal health insurance plans are the traditional PPO plans or the highly popular Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) plans. In addition, Lay and Williams Dental Plans for individual and families answer that growing need for families. Select from fine companies such as Delta Dental, Humana, Dental Select and many more.
For employee group insurance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving clients throughout Texas including Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington, Houston, San Antonio and Austin