- If you find yourself in need of health insurance because:
- If you do not have a qualifying event and have missed the annual open enrollment you can still purchase a temporary plan to bridge the gap in coverage.
- You changed employment
- You may be able to fill a gap in your major medical coverage due to Obamacare
- You need proof of insurance for a short term need?
- You have a gap until Medicare begins.
You may want to consider a short term policy for:
-Compared to other plans, short-term insurance can have low, affordable premiums.
-Peace of mind
-A short-term health plan can help you bridge a coverage gap.
-Short-term plans can cover you for any period from 30 days up to 12 months (utilizing multiple plans).
-Coverage until your new plan starts
-Are you covered until your new plan starts? This would be a need for a short-term policy.
Contact our office to find the best plan for you at
Please note that short-term medical insurance (not considered minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act so insured may still be subject to tax penalty) is not guaranteed-issue and is designed for people who are without health insurance and are waiting for permanent major medical insurance coverage.
Serving clients throughout Texas including Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington, Houston, San Antonio and Austin