Special Annual Open Enrollment for Small Groups
817-451-8783 or 800-281-8783
Employers do not offer insurance because:
- Employer share of the cost is too high.
- Employees will not participate.
- Cannot meet minimum participation percentage required if employees are asked to share in the cost of the insurance.
For small employers only: There is a “Special Open Enrollment” period for small groups with 2 – 50 employees between November 15th and December 15th for a January 1st effective date.
- No Participation Requirements
- No Employer Contribution Requirements
- Full Provider Networks, not the limited networks that individual plans have
If you own a business with employees on your payroll you can establish a group plan.
Call us to assist you with this annual opportunity to establish group coverage for you and your employees.